Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung S5 Office 365 and Exchange folders

So I picked up the S5 this weekend and so far so good with the phone overall. Very fast, great display and smaller than the M8 which I was almost sold on. Anyway, having an issue displaying folders in my Office 365 mailbox. I have rules setup to move incoming mail to folders. I can't seem to figure out how to show all new messages in a single view from all folders. I can drill down into a folder and see new mail but cant find a view all messages option. This is really a pain because you cant clearly see who sent a message without searching. Has anyone figured this out?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Samsung S5 Office 365 and Exchange folders

Also should add, this was an very basic setting in the default HTC email UI. Click on inbox and click show all mail... Going to each folder to see if a new message has been delivered is a major failure for Samsung and their UI for a business user. May even make me return the S5 and get that M8....

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung S5 Office 365 and Exchange folders

Quote Originally Posted by shielrl View Post
    Also should add, this was an very basic setting in the default HTC email UI. Click on inbox and click show all mail... Going to each folder to see if a new message has been delivered is a major failure for Samsung and their UI for a business user. May even make me return the S5 and get that M8....
    If you have multiple in-boxes the combined view would work, it seems to me you are moving un read mail to other folders, so try changing your rule to move only read mails, then after you have read them they will go to your designated folder

or

Just use the filter to select unread mail, see if that works