- 116 Posts
Charging port question
Forgive me if this was discussed already...
Fortunately, my old micro-USB cords still charge the S5. (Thanks Samsung).
My question is, if I plug the micro-USB port in, there's an empty-looking port to the left. What is that for? And if the old plug still works, why change it?
- 04-14-2014, 11:30 AM #2
- 04-14-2014, 11:38 AM #4
Re: Charging port question
You can also purchase this if you want to. Zeimax Samsung Galaxy S5 Cable USB 3.0 Data Sync & Charging Cable f... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FJ1XBA6/...idcentral00-20
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
- By Dualmonitors in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 59Last Post: 09-04-2015, 08:28 PM
- By Jared Streisfeld in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:30 PM
- By android jack in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:54 AM
- By JacksonEdwardHarrison in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:18 AM
- By JacksonEdwardHarrison in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:37 PM