Screenshot not working
I am trying the power button and home button method and it is not working. I am pushing and holding the power button then pushing the home button but all that happens is that I am taken to the home screen. What am I doing wrong?
- 04-14-2014, 02:22 PM #2
- 04-14-2014, 02:32 PM #3
- 05-25-2014, 03:08 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Screenshot not working
I suddenly had this problem after previously taking hundreds of successful screenshots. Got fed up with reading well-meaning people saying "you have to press the buttons at exactly the same time" - Duh! Anyway, I eventually worked out that it was the AVG antivirus for tablets that I'd installed, since uninstalling and after reboot screenshot working perfectly again!
- By Dave Bareham in forum Vodafone HTC OneReplies: 27Last Post: 06-21-2016, 08:37 AM
- By NikolaB_A in forum NVIDIA Shield PortableReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 10:01 PM
- By mastrK13 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:41 AM
- By dataz722 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:10 PM
- By JRitts in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:33 PM