Using android apps from the amazon app store?
Are there any special settings needed to download apps from the amazon app store to the S5? Will they work like apps from the google play store? When they need updates, will they get confused between the amazon app store and the google play store?
- 04-14-2014, 03:43 PM #2
Re: Using android apps from the amazon app store?
They will work like the apps from the Android store but to get them on your phone (and the Amazon app store) on your phone you have to allow it to install apps from Unknown Sources. I believe its under security or developer options. Loose instructions at the link below. The downside to allowing apps to be installed from Unknown Sources is the possability of users unwittingly installing malware on their phone. The risk in installing downloaded apps from Amazon should be relatively low though. I never had a problem with app updates when I used the amazon store.
Install Amazon Appstore
- By sugarbaby85 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:36 PM
- By racrgrl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:21 AM
- By Bpearl2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:24 AM
- By jiggyjiver in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:27 PM
- By Androidfreeapps in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:27 PM