Sprint "default" update wiped out my homescreens!
A quick google and I found someone posted about this on the sprint support forums (no solution to roll back though) Has this happened to anyone here? any way to undo and restore my homescreens without laboriously adding shortcuts/widgets one at a time again??
What happened was there was a notification for a sprint "Default" update. I had no idea what that was but assumed it benign and just system related. When it was finished it had completely redone all of my homescreens with all the crap I had previously deleted and even added new sprint crap. About 6 or 8 sprint apps were also installed (including that stupid Nascar app which they forced upon us with the original Galaxy S) at least every one of the bloatware apps could be easily uninstalled, but is there any quick way to restore the homescreens as I had set them up?
- 04-14-2014, 08:58 PM #3
Re: Sprint "default" update wiped out my homescreens!
good to know. How did you uninstall it. When you did were your previous homescreens restored or did you have to manually set it up again the way you wanted it. (isn't that what I asked in the OP?)
I know I can re set up everything manually but what I want to know is if there is a way to "roll back" to pre sprint update to save me the PITA trouble.
- By roadrat in forum VerizonReplies: 22Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:23 PM
- By smoham2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:21 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:02 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:02 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:02 PM