Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    I have tried to delete pictures and the gallery for Picasa but it won't go away. I have turned off all sync for Picasa but it still is showing up. Any advice.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomadamsphoto View Post
    I have tried to delete pictures and the gallery for Picasa but it won't go away. I have turned off all sync for Picasa but it still is showing up. Any advice.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I would like to know the answer to this also. I have done the same and it's still there. WTH...
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    I would like to know the answer to this also. I have done the same and it's still there. WTH...
    How do you remove Picasa albums/pictures from Gallery on Samsung Galaxy S4 | Geek Tips 'n' Tricks

    Found the answer. It's for the S4 but works the same. Now it's gone. Yay!
    Thanked by 2:
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    How do you remove Picasa albums/pictures from Gallery on Samsung Galaxy S4 | Geek Tips 'n' Tricks

    Found the answer. It's for the S4 but works the same. Now it's gone. Yay!
    Great find! That's been annoying me as well.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Go into settings in gallery and remove it

    If it's still there, go into application manager in settings and clear the data

    -Sent from Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    I have the same problem and am following the link above in previous message. but does going to gallery and clear data, delete all my photos?
    Toshiba thrive
    Samsung Galaxy S5
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Quote Originally Posted by nonie View Post
    I have the same problem and am following the link above in previous message. but does going to gallery and clear data, delete all my photos?
    No. It won't delete all of your photos

    -Sent from Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    nonie 
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Thanks, that worked.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Will it delete all my contacts, photos ad everything? I did what the link said above .
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Quote Originally Posted by kchunt1198 View Post
    Will it delete all my contacts, photos ad everything? I did what the link said above .
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    I would like to know the answer to this also. I have done the same and it's still there. WTH...
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Can't get Picasa off my gallery! help!

    Quote Originally Posted by tomadamsphoto View Post
    I have tried to delete pictures and the gallery for Picasa but it won't go away. I have turned off all sync for Picasa but it still is showing up. Any advice.

    Posted via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 can't read mass storage device ( P905)
    By khaled azm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:23 PM
  3. Have one week to decide to buy, please help
    By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:36 PM
  4. my home button isn't working, and my phone is acting all funky
    By smoham2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:21 PM
  5. I have one week to decide, please help
    By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions