Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lol @ Samsung

Samsung Galaxy S5 got you giving up on Android? Here's how to switch to iPhone! | iMore

Giving a bad name for Android. Smh....

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    367 Global Posts

Default Re: Lol @ Samsung

Don't click the link and give them ad revenue.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by atg284 View Post
    Don't click the link and give them ad revenue.
    Yeah we'd hate to give mobile nations ad revenue.
    Thanked by 5:
    bd1212, Ry, Citizen Coyote and 6 others like this.

Well...that was terrible ..

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    367 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    Yeah we'd hate to give mobile nations ad revenue.
    Ah good point

I like imore but they do get a little too defensive when they feel threatened lol

When the fire TV was announced they went on a mini trade about how the Apple TV was better and decided to give away free Apple TV's top readers.

Posted from my galaxy note 3
    Posted from my iPad mini/Air.

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ROM
    R.D.D.T ND2 v1

Lol @ CrApple. Enjoy your crappy products that only last 6 months to a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    Lol @ CrApple. Enjoy your crappy products that only last 6 months to a year!
    Crappy products? Lol OK buddy.

And where are you getting this 6 months to a year thing?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    xumit 
    the1m.polo likes this.

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ROM
    R.D.D.T ND2 v1

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Crappy products? Lol OK buddy.

And where are you getting this 6 months to a year thing?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Everyone that I know that has owned an apple product(s). Mom, brother, 2 cuzins and a bunch of friends... Whether it's the phone, or computer (Mac) as well. So yeah BUDDYYY

Sent from a Galaxy 4 light years away

lol you guys are funny! I will say this.....most of the iphone users I see here on my commute to and from work usually have horribly cracked screens. Whats up with that?!?!?
    mojaxson likes this.

ROM
    Lollipop 5.0

Everyone that I know that has owned an apple product(s). Mom, brother, 2 cuzins and a bunch of friends... Whether it's the phone, or computer (Mac) as well. So yeah BUDDYYY

Nothing wrong with Apple products, they're just not for everyone. Many of my friends are Apple users, and they rarely if ever complain about the quality of the product. Some of them have 4-5 year old Macbooks that are still going strong. My wife has a three year old Air that's as smooth as it ever was. Her iPhone 5 works great, 18 months in.

Anyone can support their arguments with anecdotes. You don't like Apple, fine, but they have a pretty proven track record for reliability and customer service. Otherwise they would not be the success story they are.
    Thanked by 4:
    iOS Gravity and Darren Ingram like this.

*sitting over here wondering why apple is better than android is being argued about on an android forum* 😑😑😑😝😝😄😄😄😄

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    buford07 and Darren Ingram like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Coyote View Post
    Nothing wrong with Apple products, they're just not for everyone. Many of my friends are Apple users, and they rarely if ever complain about the quality of the product. Some of them have 4-5 year old Macbooks that are still going strong. My wife has a three year old Air that's as smooth as it ever was. Her iPhone 5 works great, 18 months in.

Anyone can support their arguments with anecdotes. You don't like Apple, fine, but they have a pretty proven track record for reliability and customer service. Otherwise they would not be the success story they are.
    The problem with Apple is not quality. The products are well built and innovative. The problem is Apple's evident view that they have the best view on everything all of the time. "Nope, we're not making small tablets, that's ridiculous." Hmmm. There goes a slice of market share they coulda locked up. Now they are making smaller tablets. "Nope, this is the screen size you get on your phone, like it or not." Android users suddenly discover you get a bigger screen that actually lets you do all the things the itty bitty iPhone promised you could do when it came out. But Apple's behind the curve, and surrendered market share to folks like Samsung as a result. Stubborn isn't always the best policy.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,322 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It sounds like your family and friends need to learn how to take care of their phones and computers.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,322 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Coyote View Post
    You don't like Apple, fine, but they have a pretty proven track record for reliability and customer service.
    Undeniably the absolute best customer service in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
    I like imore but they do get a little too defensive when they feel threatened lol

When the fire TV was announced they went on a mini trade about how the Apple TV was better and decided to give away free Apple TV's top readers.

Posted from my galaxy note 3
    If you are a longtime reader of any of the mobile nations sister sights they all do this when the iPhone 5s came out this very android central had a similar article about coming over to multiple android phones instead of buying the new iPhone this is nuts the way folks try to make things seem one sided. they are sister sites for god sakes they feed off each others articles and each site of course wants you to get the products its a win win folks get to wrapped up in wars of who's got the better OS to each its own i use all three OS's i am a phone junkie and each one brings something different to the table. Can't we all just get alonggggggggg (in my crying love for tech voice)
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)

The thing I dislike so much about Apple has nothing to do with their products, it's the company in general. The fact that they take Samsung it court and attempt to sue them and take Samsung products off the shelves is pathetic business practice IMO.

They aren't in court cause they really feel Samsung infringed a patent, they just don't want to have the market competition.

Global Posts
    4,740 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Sliver22 View Post
    The thing I dislike so much about Apple has nothing to do with their products, it's the company in general. The fact that they take Samsung it court and attempt to sue them and take Samsung products off the shelves is pathetic business practice IMO.

They aren't in court cause they really feel Samsung infringed a patent, they just don't want to have the market competition.

If Apple can't innovate, they litigate.

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    Undeniably the absolute best customer service in the business.
    No, I'd give that award to Amazon.....undeniably!
    monsieurms likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,322 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    No, I'd give that award to Amazon.....undeniably!
    Can you walk into an Amazon store in 9 months with a problem, and walk out with a new phone, already set up just like your old one? I didn't think so.

But I do agree, Amazon has great customer service. They have helped me several times.

Amazon no doubt.. Best customer service that I've personally ever dealt with.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:
    monsieurms likes this.

Not really.... every company is suing every company. The only reason why we hear about the Apple vs Samsung is because they are basically the top two companies right now.

So you don't like a major corporation because they are trying to get rid of their main competition?lulz

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,322 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

They aren't in court cause they really feel Samsung infringed a patent
    And you know this how? So far, they have had about a billion reasons! $$$$$$$$
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast