- 2 Posts
GPS Location when lost or stolen
I lost my s4 recently and now im getting the s5 its on its way and should be here on wed. Anyways if there was an app or a way to turn on the phone remotely i would have been able to find it as i am sure i was close to the person who took in the store. Is there any way rooted or unrooted to turn on a phone remotely after it has been shut down by the thief?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-15-2014, 12:07 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: GPS Location when lost or stolen
When ever we locate the s5 using the find my mobile app, the phone is receiving a notification that "find my phone" and once you tap on the it you will be routed to or somehow advice to turn or the data connection or the thief my find a way to disconnect your tracking. my question is. Is there a way to turn off this notification for us to surprise the thief.
- 05-12-2016, 05:34 PM #4
- By DonB in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:30 PM
- By Justintoxicated in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:42 AM
- By micvelo64 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:54 AM
- By Fandombatched in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:58 PM
- By Acheros in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:32 PM