Phone/Contacts App Issue
Has anyone noticed that the phone or contacts app randomly launches when you swipe to unlock your device or when swiping and navigating around the device? I'm using Nova Prime Add my launcher and will try to see if Nova is the culprit.
Sent from my Galaxy S5 using TapaTalk
- 04-15-2014, 03:08 AM #2
- 04-15-2014, 02:26 PM #4
- 04-16-2014, 02:41 AM #5
- 04-28-2014, 01:59 PM #7
- 1 Posts
Re: Phone/Contacts App Issue
I am having the same problem. I have Nova Launcher installed as well, no gestures set to start anything. I cannot for the life of me figure out why it is launching. Sometimes it just launches when I lift my phone, sometimes on unlock. Did you solve this problem? Also, it did not start until this morning, and I have been using this phone for a week with Nova launcher installed.
- By Kyle Gregory in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2016, 11:00 PM
- By djncanada1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:34 PM
- By Aizu Aizu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 05:25 AM
- By Woody Preston in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:26 PM
- By tess1977 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:02 PM