- 04-15-2014, 10:55 AM #2
- 199 Posts
Re: Anyone able to use One-handed operation?
It's a really flaky motion - I am practising it now. The motion seems to work best with the thumb of the hand holding it starting at the very edge of the screen, moving in not all the way to the middle, but maybe a third of the way, and then back all the way to the edge, all in one quick stroke. The motion back is forceful, somewhat past the edge of the screen, as if you are trying to go to the next screen.
- By Milos1977 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 04-30-2015, 06:56 AM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2014, 06:17 PM
- By bear_lx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:08 PM
- By lolapnola in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:48 PM
- By warpdrive in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:15 AM