- 17 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Mobile Data Randomly turning off
I'm on AT&T and I've noticed that my data would shut off randomly during the day. I checked my battery apps (juice defender, battery doctor) and I can't find anything on there. Just wondering if there is something I'm missing or is it my SIM
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-15-2014, 01:33 PM #2
Re: Mobile Data Randomly turning off
Like you didn't find a setting or that setting is off? I only ask because Juice Defender by default is supposed to turn off data when the phone sleeps.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By tomadamsphoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 12-14-2015, 08:52 AM
- By Megacack in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2014, 01:58 AM
- By RicKaysen in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:14 AM
- By mackie99 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Prayinforsunshine in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:56 PM