- 17 Posts
Mobile Data Randomly turning off
I'm on AT&T and I've noticed that my data would shut off randomly during the day. I checked my battery apps (juice defender, battery doctor) and I can't find anything on there. Just wondering if there is something I'm missing or is it my SIM
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-15-2014, 12:33 PM #2
Re: Mobile Data Randomly turning off
Like you didn't find a setting or that setting is off? I only ask because Juice Defender by default is supposed to turn off data when the phone sleeps.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By tomadamsphoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 05-12-2015, 07:28 PM
- By Megacack in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2014, 12:58 AM
- By RicKaysen in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:14 AM
- By mackie99 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:58 PM
- By Prayinforsunshine in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM