- 1,059 Posts
How To Activate The Phone Once It Arrives In The Mail?
As I couldn't find a black one I ordered it directly fro VZ Wireless on the phone. It's at FedEx and ready to be delivered on Thur.
The VZ guy told me all I have to do is put my current phone in airplane mode and fire up the S5 and that this will automatically activate it and get the sim card registered.
Is this true? Could it be this easy or is there something else I'll have to do?
- 04-15-2014, 12:58 PM #2
- 509 Posts
- By Ry in forum Google Nexus PlayerReplies: 11Last Post: 09-24-2014, 06:26 PM
- By nx5nx5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 66Last Post: 04-28-2014, 11:40 AM
- By mohit9206 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 04-19-2014, 11:07 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:57 AM
- By hopefulfarm in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:59 AM