- 2 Posts
switched from Iphone to S5 and multiple Questions
I have always had Iphones since 2008, I just switched to my first android phone and I am completely lost on how to customize it like I did with my iphone. I have a few questions.
1. Can you and if so how, can i set a song i downloaded as a texttone for a person. Iphones had it to where you could pick a ring tone and text tone for each person.
2.in the Photos or gallery .. is there a way to make folders?
Thats all i can think of at the moment but i know i had a few more, but i will get back to those later.
Thanks for any help
- 04-15-2014, 02:28 PM #2
Re: switched from Iphone to S5 and multiple Questions
Not sure about #2, but for #1 you should be able to assign individual ringtones and notification tones in the contacts app. Edit the contact you want to assign tones to.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 04-15-2014, 02:34 PM #3
- 04-15-2014, 02:35 PM #4
- 04-15-2014, 02:38 PM #5
- 04-15-2014, 03:22 PM #6
- By BFrid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 42Last Post: 04-08-2015, 09:52 AM
- By eeyore6802 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:33 PM
- By mntwinvike in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:53 PM
- By Jack Belmore in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:23 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:16 PM