Suddenly experiencing some stutter and lag..
My phone is showing some slow down when opening apps or even switching different home pages and looking in the app drawer . Also my stock Samsung keyboard is lagging . It's a few words behind usually.
I can't seem to find what the problem is? I've tried clearing all the apps running that I don't care about. But that didn't help
What's my next step? Do I completely do a factory reset?
- 04-15-2014, 02:40 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 02:42 PM #3
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:24 PM
- By clanzocu in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2014, 03:22 PM
- By Jack Belmore in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:23 PM
- By AdamG3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 11:03 AM
- By Flatly in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:56 AM