Play store back ground data?
OK out of no where when I open Google play store it pops up and says background data needs to be enabled. When I click enable it takes me to my account sycamore settings and I can't do anything. Anyone have any idea what to do or change? I haven't changed anything
- By thestack686 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:36 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:57 AM
- By PAC757 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Dat_Guy_Rey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Kevin Kretzmer in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:36 AM