- 13 Posts
Who do you allow to touch your android device ?
Who do you allow to touch your android device ? I know theres some people out there who don't allow anyone to use their phone besides them. Personally I usually dont allow anyone to use my phone except family or the people at the phone store that set everything up. Im not to fond of allowing friends to go through my phone or put their faces all over it attempting to make a phone call. I dont have anything to hide I just feel as though our phones are our personally belongings and their not cheap things that should be passed around. What are your thoughts on this topic ?
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
- 04-15-2014, 07:20 PM #2
If you don't pay the bill or didn't buy it, don't touch my phone lol. Some people don't know how to respect property that's not theirs. The last time I let a friend walk away and use my phone I found pics of body parts that were not mine 😞
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-15-2014, 08:22 PM #4
- 04-15-2014, 08:38 PM #5
- 73 Posts
Re: Who do you allow to touch your android device ?
If someone asked to look at my phone I would let them. With everyone having their own phone I've never really had anyone ask to look through my phone. They only time I can think of that I have looked at someone else's phone was if I had a question about how something worked and wanted them to show me.
- 04-15-2014, 09:03 PM #6
- 04-15-2014, 10:06 PM #7
- By JockA Allen in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: Yesterday, 04:57 AM
- By neonworm in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 04:53 PM
- By B0WIE in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:19 PM
- By bobnjan4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:18 PM