Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Who do you allow to touch your android device ?

Who do you allow to touch your android device ? I know theres some people out there who don't allow anyone to use their phone besides them. Personally I usually dont allow anyone to use my phone except family or the people at the phone store that set everything up. Im not to fond of allowing friends to go through my phone or put their faces all over it attempting to make a phone call. I dont have anything to hide I just feel as though our phones are our personally belongings and their not cheap things that should be passed around. What are your thoughts on this topic ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If you don't pay the bill or didn't buy it, don't touch my phone lol. Some people don't know how to respect property that's not theirs. The last time I let a friend walk away and use my phone I found pics of body parts that were not mine 😞

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Who do you allow to touch your android device ?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    If you don't pay the bill or didn't buy it, don't touch my phone lol. Some people don't know how to respect property that's not theirs.

True that lol I agree completely.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I am the only one to use, touch, play with my phone. Mine . My precious.

If someone asked to look at my phone I would let them. With everyone having their own phone I've never really had anyone ask to look through my phone. They only time I can think of that I have looked at someone else's phone was if I had a question about how something worked and wanted them to show me.

If someone needed to use my phone for a call, I'd let them but I'd be shuddering and wondering how to disinfect it. Haha! I'm terrible.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

At the Galaxy tent at Coachella one of the employees asked to see it -- I figured if she broke it they were giving them away so I could get another one haha.