- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy S5 and KIES
I am so frustrated. I have just switched over from iPhone. I am trying to put music on my Galaxy S5. I presently have 11.5 GB of memory on my phone. I have 3.64 GB (4980 songs) of music to put on the phone but it tells me that I don't have enough memory for the music. If I add the music in groups of 100 songs then after I had added approximately 1500 songs all of the 11.5 GB of memory is used up. The maths just don't add up. 11.5 GB minus 3.64 GB should leave me with 7.6 GB of memory free.
Could somebody please help or explain to me why this is happening. Thank you.
- 04-15-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and KIES
- 04-15-2014, 11:41 PM #3
- By tmurray315 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 05-02-2016, 03:57 PM
- By Jdt0109 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 11-26-2014, 10:19 PM
- By joehp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:14 PM
- By justicedealt in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:00 PM
- By stonerunner in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:04 PM