Galaxy S5: Phone won't hold a charge. Have already replaced it once.
Received AT&T Galaxy S5 through the mail via pre-order on 4/10. That battery would drain completely three times a day. I am not running any draining apps. Bluetooth and location both off. Display is as dim as I can manage. Power saving on. Drained fully and charged fully several times. AT&T agreed to replace the phone with a new one, which I got 4/14. Same exact issue with this one. Drained fully in about 8 hours, charged to 100%. After removing from charger and rechecking 15 minutes later, was down to 92%.
Could I have possibly gotten 2 lemons in a row?
- 04-15-2014, 09:33 PM #2
- 04-16-2014, 07:49 AM #4
- 117 Posts
Re: Phone won't hold a charge. Have already replaced it once.
use a battery stat program like gsam battery monitor to see where it is going. does the phone feel warm ??
great here, 9 hrs in the house overnight, lost 7% or so. WiFi, Bluetooth, location all on.
- By Stealthinator247 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2015, 01:38 PM
- By Leenybird in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2014, 12:06 PM
- By BlackBarryNewb in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 04-22-2014, 04:15 AM
- By neonworm in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 04:53 PM
- By joehp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:14 PM