Samsung Galaxy S5 issues

rosswickens

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi All

Got th Samsung Galaxy s5 here int he UK last Friday. Very impressed with it but having two major issues currently...

1. Can seem to configure Microsoft exchange, heard rumours about a bug with Kit Kat 4.4?

2. Transferred large number of MP3's to a 64gb SD card but only around 700 of the files play, the others say the file type isn't supported? Thought this could be a corruption but tried it on the wife's S4 and the files work fine. Is this down to 4.4 as well? Tried different players including Poweramp, RocketPlayer, they are all saying the same thing.

ANy help and advice would be much appreciated!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi All

Got th Samsung Galaxy s5 here int he UK last Friday. Very impressed with it but having two major issues currently...

1. Can seem to configure Microsoft exchange, heard rumours about a bug with Kit Kat 4.4?

2. Transferred large number of MP3's to a 64gb SD card but only around 700 of the files play, the others say the file type isn't supported? Thought this could be a corruption but tried it on the wife's S4 and the files work fine. Is this down to 4.4 as well? Tried different players including Poweramp, RocketPlayer, they are all saying the same thing.

ANy help and advice would be much appreciated!

Have you tried using mx or vlc players ? I have ask with one of my friend about the bugs with the KitKat in S5 he completely disagrees, In fact he just told me that he is having a perfect time with his S5 but I would rather say that this might be happening because of regions i guess some changes would be made their why don't you seek customer support regarding this issue I am sure they are going to help you better than on the forums because we answer the question based on our own known facts and experience. I am sure that local customer support outlets is just going to help you much better in this case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000