something loose? slight tick noise
like many i just switched from the iphone after many years. i love the phone. just one question before i go throught warranty trouble. anyone else hearing a slight tick or loose like feeling when pressing towards the top of the screen? or even if u get the phone a light shake sounds like something behind the camera may b loose? (ive taken battery cover off etc etc) its very minimal but bothers lol.
- 04-16-2014, 10:43 AM #2
- 04-16-2014, 11:11 AM #3
- 04-16-2014, 11:20 AM #5
- 04-16-2014, 11:45 AM #6
Re: something loose? slight tick noise
I have the exact same problem. Same scenario even. Long time iphone user, just switched to android. I am VERY happy with the S5 aside from this slight issue.
Mine is a pretty noticeable ticking sound when I move the phone around, and sometimes when I tap. I don't have to flail the phone or tap violently, it happens with light use. If I do shake the phone I can almost feel something moving around in there. It sounds like something is loose.
I panicked at first thinking my new phone was broken, however reading internet forums it sounds like a common issue with phone cameras...which I somehow never noticed before. I still have my iphone, and that makes a very slight ticking sound if I flail it around (much quieter though). The funny thing is I never noticed the ticking on my iphone after using it daily for 2 years, until just now when looking for it haha.
- 04-16-2014, 12:41 PM #8
- 04-16-2014, 12:58 PM #9
- 04-16-2014, 01:02 PM #10
- 04-16-2014, 01:31 PM #11
- 06-21-2014, 08:57 PM #12
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 82Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:49 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 04-16-2014, 04:33 PM
- By clumsyalex in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:26 PM
- By Woody Preston in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:26 PM
- By Evilguppy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:56 PM