- 1 Posts
SD Card recognized but unable to format.
So I just got my GS5 and bought a 64gb SD card from sandisk certified for Android. So anyways I drop in a few songs to test it and it works fine. Now I am unable to format or unmount my sd card. The buttons are grayed out. Anyone know whats going on or how to fix this issue?
- 04-17-2014, 12:34 PM #2
- By Civuck in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 05:34 PM
- By kasperkyd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2014, 02:45 PM
- By bill lynott in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:38 AM
- By chuckd05 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:56 AM
- By dorlisa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:45 AM