Cant download some apps at the playstore

lerucy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi , im a new android user , s5 is my first android ..

i would like to ask , i cant download some program from the play strore , for example = whatsapp messenger / yahoo messenger.
it keep stuck at the blue downloading bar.

but i can download another program like Path / something else, can someone help me about it ..

i already tried clear data , clear cache , factory reset, but it still wont work , i still cant download whatsapp / yahoo messenger .

Thanks , sorry for my crappy english

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How long has this been happening? Try waiting for a day or so, and trying again. Sometimes there can be a temporary problem with the server.

When you say you cleared cache, do you mean the app cache for the Google Play Store, or the system cache partition?

lerucy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How long has this been happening? Try waiting for a day or so, and trying again. Sometimes there can be a temporary problem with the server.

When you say you cleared cache, do you mean the app cache for the Google Play Store, or the system cache partition?

Hi , this is already 3 days since i bought this phone..
i keep trying every few hour ..

i try to clear cache and data from goggle play store, i tried to factory reset for 2 times already , and still didnt work..
and i cant update some apps too.. untill now i cant update goggle browser and hangouts . the blue bar keep moving and saying downloading :(

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site

i would like to ask , i cant download some program from the play strore , for example = whatsapp messenger / yahoo messenger.

but i can download another program like Path / something else, can someone help me about it ..

i already tried clear data , clear cache , factory reset, but it still wont work , i still cant download whatsapp / yahoo messenger .

I find it works better while hooked up to wifi. Unless you are in a smoking fast and stable LTE area. Hope this helps. Do a battery pull before you start again. Good luck.

Posted via Android Central App

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site

Also is your credit card saved in Google play in your account? Even free sometimes need it? Trying to help. Never had these issues on third generation Galaxy now.

lerucy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I find it works better while hooked up to wifi. Unless you are in a smoking fast and stable LTE area. Hope this helps. Do a battery pull before you start again. Good luck.

Also is your credit card saved in Google play in your account? Even free sometimes need it? Trying to help. Never had these issues on third generation Galaxy now.

im only using wifi for downloading , and my wifi seems got no problem. because i can download another program

I didnt register my creditcard in my account . i think thats not a problem .
because i already have my google chrome installed but i cant update it.

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Could def be an issue for whatsapp. I just tried Yahoo messenger for a test and loaded in a sec. Maybe try to force stop abd clear cache for Google play services and turnoff and back on and it will reset the play services for you. Not sure. Haven't ever seen this in my S2,S3,S4 and now S5. Hope it works.

lerucy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Could def be an issue for whatsapp. I just tried Yahoo messenger for a test and loaded in a sec. Maybe try to force stop abd clear cache for Google play services and turnoff and back on and it will reset the play services for you. Not sure. Haven't ever seen this in my S2,S3,S4 and now S5. Hope it works.

what is abd ? sorry ,because im still new at android.. and i'll try to clear cache my google play service after see your reply.

* oh you mean and , i'll try to do what you telling me to try.

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
what is abd ? sorry ,because im still new at android.. and i'll try to clear cache my google play service after see your reply.

* oh you mean and , i'll try to do what you telling me to try.

Well when you set up the Google play account does it give you an option to bill to the carrier? Mine does on Sprint and that's how I pay for whatsapp (my 99cents just came due)

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Try logging into google playstore on a PC and look up the apps and choose your phone as the device to install. It should automatically download it to your phone and install. Let us know if it still hangs when downloading to your phone.

lerucy

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Try logging into google playstore on a PC and look up the apps and choose your phone as the device to install. It should automatically download it to your phone and install. Let us know if it still hangs when downloading to your phone.

i tried already .
its automaticaly download at my phone , but it still stuck at the downloading blue bar

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Contact Google Play support.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.