Disabling "Send Help Messages"

CPride

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I enabled the "Send Help Messages" feature a few days ago. This morning I must have activated it by accident and sent a help message to my mom and sister. The rear camera was facing a biohazard disposal bin in my lab so my sister was a bit freaked out when she saw an emergency message with a big biohazard symbol in the background. I'd like to turn the feature off, but it is greyed out in the Safety Assistance section of the Settings menu and there doesn't appear to be an obvious way to turn it off. I was able to delete my listed "primary contacts" so it can't send a message out at least.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I enabled the "Send Help Messages" feature a few days ago. This morning I must have activated it by accident and sent a help message to my mom and sister. The rear camera was facing a biohazard disposal bin in my lab so my sister was a bit freaked out when she saw an emergency message with a big biohazard symbol in the background. I'd like to turn the feature off, but it is greyed out in the Safety Assistance section of the Settings menu and there doesn't appear to be an obvious way to turn it off. I was able to delete my listed "primary contacts" so it can't send a message out at least.

I love this feature. Clever and possibly extremely helpful. I accidentally activated it yesterday and it went to my father who called me back within a min. Had to explain what it was and that it was accidental.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae