Pandora stops my screen from turning on. Help?
So in the past three days I've had a reoccurring problem that seems to only happen when I am running Pandora. At first everything will be/function properly but at some point if I try to turn my screen on (pressing the power or home buttons) it won't happen. The 'back' and 'menu' buttons both light up as they would but the screen remains off and yet the phone continues streaming as normal. The only solution I have found is to take the battery out and restart the phone that way. My phone carrier is Sprint and I've never had any sort of problem like this with my S3 (which is what I upgraded from last week) so I am utterly clueless as to what I can do about the problem at hand. Does anyone out there have anything that might help?
PS - I contacted Sprint about the issue and they said that they haven't heard of anyone else having this problem and that it's likely 'a user created error' and not the phone itself.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
- 04-27-2014, 04:28 PM #2
- 05-20-2014, 08:54 PM #3
- 05-28-2014, 01:36 PM #4
Re: Pandora stops my screen from turning on. Help?
I too have this problem with T-Mobile. I just realized it was always happening with Pandora. Currently I've switched to Doggcatcher and am using podcasts but am planning on rooting the phone and trying a different ROM. Hoping that will work, if not hopefully Pandora issues a bug fix soon!
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 64Last Post: Yesterday, 01:24 AM
- By CPride in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
- By davidallenxyz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:22 PM
- By aflacks in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:36 AM
- By cdg13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:13 PM