- 44 Posts
Can't copy files to micro SD card over wifi?
I'm using wifi file transfer pro, which worked fine with my S3 for throwing files on my SD card. There is no option to that now with the S5. So now I have to put the files on my internal storage and then copy them over with my phone, which is a PITA.
Also, what happened to Kies? (didn't really like it, but at least I could transfer files to my SD card)
Thanks for any help!
- 04-16-2014, 06:38 PM #2
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2015, 01:32 PM
- By worldsoutro in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:39 AM
- By Karleen77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:28 PM
- By trivor in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 05:41 PM
- By mikeyangelo31 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 05:27 PM