Sound and shot?

Achilles_88

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried downloading sound and shot from the Samsung app store? I've downloaded it but after I select the mode , take a picture and see the audio recording going. The final result is just a picture with no sound actually playing. Maybe I should try uninstalling it but I was just curious if I was missing a step or something..

Posted via Android Central App

procol

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried downloading sound and shot from the Samsung app store? I've downloaded it but after I select the mode , take a picture and see the audio recording going. The final result is just a picture with no sound actually playing. Maybe I should try uninstalling it but I was just curious if I was missing a step or something..

What was the photo viewer you tried to see the photo with? From my experience with S4, the sound of sound-and-shot photo is only played in Samsung stock gallery app.

Last edited:

Achilles_88

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
What was the photo viewer you tried to see the photo with? From my experience with S4, the sound of sound-and-shot photo is only played in Samsung stock gallery app.

Yeah I'm just using it in the stock gallery app. On the S4 it would automatically just start playing the audio. I know there is a setting to turn it on but I can't seem to find it. Had anyone got sound and shot to work fully?

Achilles_88

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it's not working still. In the gallery settings on the S4 it has a button to automatically play the sound from sound and shot but on the S5 this button does not exist.. Also on the S4 if this is turned off, you can still see a little audio button in the top left corner that you can tap and it will play the sound and shot audio. But its nowhere to be found for me on the S5..