home button settings
can these settings be adjusted?
I currently carry 2 phones on a daily basis, one is personal and the other is my work phone. when my work phone is in my pocket along with my personal phone, the work phone tends to hit the home button on the s5, thus turning the screen on constantly. as you can expect, this drains the battery as well as making the phone hot.
can I adjust the home button settings so it does not turn the phone screen on?
- By Gonknaff in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 01:19 PM
- By Ewing33855 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 04-18-2014, 11:18 AM
- By pds56 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2014, 12:30 PM
- By TMullenJr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 04:18 PM
- By JakRox in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 02:14 PM