s5 multi window activation
I'm trying to activate the multi window option on the s5 but it just won't let me. It's just greyed out, I'm connected to wifi and don't have the battery saver actuated, any idea as to why I can't use this feature ?
- 04-17-2014, 05:31 PM #2
- 05-18-2014, 11:19 PM #3
Re: s5 multi window activation
I'm having the same problems sa Dwarf Banger for my Galaxy S5. It's under the Display settings but whenever I try to toggle the 'on' button for the multi-window function, nothing happens. It's still grayed-out and can't be toggled. Any suggestions?
- 09-08-2014, 10:36 PM #4
- By Nneuromancer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-04-2015, 02:45 PM
- By SaraPo629 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 11-17-2014, 11:07 AM
- By gghartling in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:10 PM
- By FACTagent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 07:47 AM
- By thehygene in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:14 PM