Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I may be in the 1% here but I actually use the heart rate monitor and it is accurate .

I've been using the heart rate monitor for the last few days while doing cardio and it is pretty accurate compared to my polar dedicated monitor . It is not a constant reading buy it gets the job done for me. I am definitely glad that it works this well and I am also glad that I don't have to wear my other heart rate monitor band.

Anyone else using this heart rate monitor ?

Global Posts
    2,427 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: I may be in the 1% here but I actually use the heart rate monitor and it is accurate .

I use it and I love it. I know there are apps that do the same thing, but I like how this is integrated in s-health. It's accurate to within 2-3 beats for me. I don't understand why some are calling it a gimmick. Anything can be a gimmick using that logic.

Default Re: I may be in the 1% here but I actually use the heart rate monitor and it is accurate .

i used it a couple times, but got the gear fit, so using it on my phone will not happen as often anymore

Good to know you've had a good experience. I haven't even used it once and I've had the phone for a week know. I really only see utility with heart rate
    monitoring with something like the gear 2 or gear fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

I use it everyday and it works great. If anything it helps motivate me for workouts since I didn't have a heart rate monitor before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app