- 24 Posts
Power Saving Mode and Background Data
I may be missing something but if I put my Verizon S5 into power saving mode and check on the box to limit background data then it does not retrieve emails when on 3G/LTE. It still received them while on WIFI. Can anyone else confirm that they have the same issue or not? It is my exchange (corporate) email that does not sync when not on WIFI when I have the limit background processes turned on it the Power Saving mode.
- By Ankit Oberai in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 10-23-2016, 11:13 AM
- By AM_SOS in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:39 PM
- By ElKenster in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:40 PM
- By AM_SOS in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:52 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:53 AM