- 506 Posts
I'm SHOCKED No One HAs Mentioned The Ommission Of Text Reflow/Resizing On S5
I have (had) the HTC DNA and while I'm generally very happy with my brand new S5 I have to say I have no ideea why the phone doesn't resize web pages to fit the screen no matter how much you expand it like my DNA did. This is an incredibly useful feature that prevents one from having to maually scroll side to side to read web pages that you've expanded to make them more legible. How can a tiny company like HTC get this so right and Samsung just ignore it.
And why aren't more people on a forum like this talking about this (to me) GLARING ommission???
- 04-18-2014, 09:52 AM #2
Re: I'm SHOCKED No One HAs Mentioned The Ommission Of Text Reflow/Resizing On S5
Text reflow is one of the main reasons I had my DNA for so long. There are some threads about text reflow on the M8 forum. Chrome is starting to become the only browser installed with new phones now, so it's not an option.
I've read in other posts that browsers like Opera support it, but haven't tried them myself.
- 04-18-2014, 10:44 AM #4
- 04-18-2014, 12:08 PM #5
- 04-18-2014, 12:26 PM #6
- 04-18-2014, 12:44 PM #7
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 81Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:35 PM
- By PogoMips in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 12:36 PM
- By stonefox in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2014, 01:10 AM
- By fergalfrog in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:02 PM
- By decarlo4 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2014, 06:06 AM