- 100 Posts
s5 getting randomly warm? should I be concerned?
Recently my s5 has started to get really warm when I use it for longer than about ten minutes... I only have about 2 aps running when this occurs. Should I be concerned? Its not dangerously hot. But its hot enough to concern me.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-18-2014, 12:48 PM #2
- 04-18-2014, 12:52 PM #3
Re: s5 getting randomly warm? should I be concerned?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By Szarka24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2014, 05:32 AM
- By BondPatrickBond in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:44 PM
- By AstroStrat89 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:18 PM
- By shanezam203 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:30 PM
- By BondPatrickBond in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:32 AM