- 17 Posts
Its been a few years since my last android foray. My issue is group texting. I can send a group text but when I get it back it's usually split up individually. I'm not receiving it on the original group.
The group text is with all iPhone users except for me of course.
How can I resolve this?
It doesn't seem to matter what SMS app I use. Tried messages, handcet, hangouts etc.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-18-2014, 10:05 PM #2
- 04-19-2014, 02:05 AM #3
- 200 Posts
Re: SMS questions with new S5. Former iPhone 5s user.
For a while my S3 did that, but sometime this winter it started doing group chats correctly even with iPhone users. Group messaging on my S5 so far seems to work fine too. Maybe it has something to do with your MMS settings since that's what Android considers group messaging.
- By vlsi2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:03 PM
- By lasercomp in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2014, 01:09 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:34 AM
- By latila155 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:04 PM
- By Ali_Ja in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:01 PM