- 22 Posts
Do I need to install the Samsung Mobile Driver?
My S5 has been working wonderfully. Even the sometimes glitchy sync between Outlook and DejaOffice via CompanionLink works just fine. However, when I connect the phone to the computer and the AutoRun does its thing, I see an .exe file named Samsung Mobile Driver. Do I need to install this driver? Or is the driver Win7 Pro finds and uses sufficient?
Is there any benefit to using this driver?
- By ShakeSpee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 13Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:44 PM
- By globalexpresspilot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:01 PM
- By _Zguy__ in forum HTC One M8Replies: 40Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:25 PM
- By lontano in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 05:56 AM
- By AWESOME_O_1000 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:13 PM