- 1,049 Posts
Which Camera app are you using?
So with the Google Camera app being out, which I like to a point, which camera app are you using? I still find myself using the stock app, even though I am exploring the Google Camera app, but I find a lack of settings, or just don't know how to tweak it yet. Also, can anyone point me in the direction on how to optimize my S5 camera as far as settings? Mostly for just on the fly use, I just want to take a picture when I want to and have it look good.
- 04-18-2014, 10:33 PM #2
- 04-18-2014, 11:38 PM #3
- 04-19-2014, 12:11 AM #4
- 04-19-2014, 01:01 AM #5
- 04-19-2014, 02:23 AM #6
- By zach_roberts in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2014, 12:41 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 04-20-2014, 01:51 PM
- By Joseph Herbert in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:29 PM
- By Blahzee in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 08:20 PM
- By GSDer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:53 PM