- 2 Posts
Galaxy S5 Issue: Back & Task Manager Touch Buttons Stopped Lighting Up
Now - I know this isn't a major issue but it bothers me that this does not work. I have set up the settings so they are -supposed- to remain on at all times but alas they are lightless. I've done soft resets, pulled the battery, plugged it into my computer and the wall, BUT the buttons still work.
Any thoughts on what's causing this and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
- 04-23-2014, 01:32 PM #3
- 03-14-2015, 10:25 PM #4
Re: Galaxy S5 Issue: Back & Task Manager Touch Buttons Stopped Lighting Up
I just got my Galaxy Tab 8.4 and finished the set up. The lights for these buttons don't work. I had to guess where they were. I tried going in and out of power saving modes, but nothing worked. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks!
- 07-06-2015, 02:48 AM #5
- 07-06-2015, 03:16 AM #6
- 07-21-2015, 02:02 PM #7
- By realfan in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:18 PM
- By Clocks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:08 PM
- By imaddicted2u in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:07 AM
- By sop23456 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 02:39 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:47 AM