How do I paste from the clipboard?
When I slide my palm left to right on a screen, I capture the screen into the clipboard.
How do I paste from it into a document?
I notice I can see the clipboard by holding a long press on the microphone in the keyboard. However, I notice the picture previously captured does not show there.
Should I use Gallery in some way to recover that picture?
- 04-19-2014, 11:35 AM #2
Re: How do I paste from the clipboard?
Thanks, anyway, here is what I finally found:
Slide palm left to right to copy an image. It will appear in the Gallery. Battery charge must be over 30%. Then do long hold on image and Share with Google Drive to copy to PC.
Your link only covered copying and pasting text. One can also then paste into MS OneNote and then copy from that as Text to get the text in the image.
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 44Last Post: 03-29-2015, 01:53 PM
- By sdsubball23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2014, 03:21 AM
- By Rae Carter Fritsche in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 04:44 PM
- By zmsox in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 04:16 PM
- By sidneysides in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:54 AM