Maybe I turned off LTE accidentally?
My iPhone 5S had LTE just about everywhere around town. With the S5... Nothing. Have not seen it since the day I brought the S5 home. All it says is 4G and not 4G LTE. Is there a way to turn LTE on and off like on my iPhone 5S? I can't seem to find it.
- 04-19-2014, 11:44 AM #2
- 04-19-2014, 12:06 PM #4
- 04-19-2014, 01:18 PM #6
- 04-19-2014, 01:54 PM #8
- 10-26-2014, 11:51 AM #9
- 10-26-2014, 01:49 PM #10
- 1,480 Posts
Re: Maybe I turned off LTE accidentally?
I've always had the LTE icon but checked my mobile networks to see what it was set to. It was on Global. LTE was enabled. Changed it to LTE/CDMA and still have the LTE icon. What's the difference and should I have it on Global or LTE/CDMA? I live in a rural area and am not a "globe trotter"
- By minidre in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 08-15-2016, 11:51 AM
- By Kylellwood in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2015, 09:24 AM
- By shoez in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:03 PM
- By Louise Hazell in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:05 PM
- By Michael Tung in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 03:46 PM