Best Music App?

zerrisk

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I finally got a new S5 coming from a 4S, and I absolutely love it! I am in need of suggestions for a nice music app for my new phone. I've been using Google Play music on my Nexus 7 using imported music, but does anyone else have suggestions?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I like the stock Samsung app. My friend is a big fan of the Winamp app. Maybe give that a try? I tried it and it was not for me.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
PowerAmp is the best music app I've used. Lots of themes and EQ settings. Shuttle is also pretty good.

Sent from my G2 running PAC-ROM

miamiborn79

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Power Amp and Player Pro are the best two hands down for beauty and function.

Sent from my Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, or LG G2 depending on my mood.

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I finally got a new S5 coming from a 4S, and I absolutely love it! I am in need of suggestions for a nice music app for my new phone. I've been using Google Play music on my Nexus 7 using imported music, but does anyone else have suggestions?

If you want good sound and total control of the tweaking process and will play formats that Google or stock Samsung will not then I vote for Neutron Music player. It cranks and no skipping clear sound. I do sometimes still use google play music about once a wee. But Neutron Music player is my everyday music player. Enjoy people!

Posted via Android Central App

tomothy94

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I used to use POweramp and it does have a good amount of settings however even after using it for a year I find it a bit annoying to use and when you listen to music through Google Music Player/Samsung vs Poweramp, Poweramp is quieter than the other two. This phone is quiet enough for music output without an app hampering the performance also

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Use the Kindle MP3 app. It even downloads songs purchased at Amazon and can play Playlists from the Cloud or the device.