- 260 Posts
We have a new S5 in the family, but I'm having a problem with the Menu button. Yes I know I am supposed to long-press the multitask button to get the Menu, but when I do that I get the menu for the Home screen, including Apps, Widgets and Home Screen Settings, but no original Menu. I've seen the example from the AC article, but mine doesn't pull that up. Is there another setting I need to change? Any help would be appreciated.
- 04-19-2014, 11:03 PM #2
- By SpamFaux in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2015, 03:02 PM
- By Clocks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:08 PM
- By Ryan Atchason in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Faiz Rafi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 05:43 PM
- By InF_Coyote in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 06:24 PM