Geo News Question
Anyone know how the Geo news works exactly? I have it on and like getting alerts about things. I was alerted of a 5.4 earthquake about 400 miles away from me, but a 3.2 earthquake just struck about 20 miles away and I didn't get an alert!?!? There is no settings on the phone for it, so I don't know if it's like programming that they decide on the back end that is going to shared or something. Anyone have any knowledge of how this works?
- 04-26-2014, 10:56 AM #2
- 05-10-2014, 02:29 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Geo News Question
The stupid app woke me up in the middle of the night about an earthquake of magnitude 4 happening 522 miles, 3 countries away from me. There are no settings whatsoever for range or magnitude.
I had to uninstall the piece of crap.
Such good potential wasted. Its a useless spamming marketing gimmick.
- By pdub73 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:10 PM
- By djmaher in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:53 PM
- By johnmcc0710 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2014, 02:04 PM
- By Pixiuser in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2014, 04:48 PM
- By veederworld in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:20 PM