Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Shoot and more mode? Edit in Studio mode but every option but best pic is grayed out?

I tried the shoot and more mode. Tells you that you can edit what option you want in studio mode after the shot etc.

I took some easter shots yesterday but when I go into studio mode, it only lets me pick best pic as an option, drama, eraser etc are all grayed out.

What am I doing wrong?

Default Re: Shoot and more mode? Edit in Studio mode but every option but best pic is grayed out?

You should focus the object and shot while it is moving trought the screen, you shouldn't move the camera... Anyway sometime it doesn't work, I hope samsung update and recognize the problem. I'm looking where to comment them.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Shoot and more mode? Edit in Studio mode but every option but best pic is grayed out?

Thanks. I was confused

Posted via Android Central App