- 14 Posts
Low light camera performance
I am very disappointed with the low light performance of the Galaxy S5 camera. One of the main reasons for upgrading from Nexus 5 was for the camera, but in low light tests I ran last night between iPhone 5s, GS5 and Nexus 5, the iPhone consistently outperformed, and in most cases the Nexus 5 also produced better results. The GS5 photos were dark and grainy.
Is anyone else experiencing a poor low light performance or have any tips to improve picture quality? Thanks.
- 04-20-2014, 06:54 AM #2
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2015, 04:55 PM
- By jackoceanz in forum HTC One M8Replies: 19Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:50 AM
- By dadathepanda in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2014, 05:14 PM
- By REHolt218 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:45 PM
- By cab2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 12:05 PM