If you don't use the TouchWiz stock launcher....

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
If you are not using TouchWiz then what launcher are you using (that doesn't require rooting)?

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Smooth, I'm having trouble with the grunge icons. After I install I don't get the open window and it's not in my system.
Appreciate any help.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
what weather app and what icon pack are you using ?

Hey hey
Weather App is "Transparent Weather Clock"
Icons is "Grunge Icons"

Smooth, I'm having trouble with the grunge icons. After I install I don't get the open window and it's not in my system.
Appreciate any help.

Bro! If you are using Nova
Go to Nova settings, click on Look and Feel, click on Icon Theme, then click on Grunge Icons

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Screen shots are appreciated. Like what I see Nova launcher. What is the difference with Prime or is it the same?

Accused Samsung and Verizon fanboy from my Verizon Galaxy S5

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Screen shots are appreciated. Like what I see Nova launcher. What is the difference with Prime or is it the same?

I have Prime, its worth the purchase
Both do the same, but Prime has more desirable features

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I love Nova Prime. It's not enough though, if you really want customized your android. I also add/use...

HD Widgets with Colourform add-on
Simpel Text
Icon Packs (Nox, Click UI, Stark & Minimal)

I like my Home Screen clean, I use Gestures to launch apps. That "the 12th MAN" is my Starbucks app.

The biggest difference is Gestures, IMO it's worth the asking price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-20-13-10-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-20-13-10-42.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 185

tomothy94

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Can also vouch for Nova Launcher and the Transparent Weather Clock. both awesome!

Nova launcher is extremely fast and works really well. You can also change how many columns and rows are on the screen so that you can have more than just 4x4 apps, it's great.

I have gone back to touchwiz for now however as some of the features of the phone only work in touchwiz (quick thumb swipe to change screen size etc) basically most of the gestures dont work I think

NJMama

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey hey
Weather App is "Transparent Weather Clock"
Icons is "Grunge Icons"

Bro! If you are using Nova
Go to Nova settings, click on Look and Feel, click on Icon Theme, then click on Grunge Icons

I don't see "Grunge Icons". I have prime and only have Default or Google KitKat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2