Google Search Widget

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Do when I first got the phone my Google search bar widget had the "OK Google" voice option, which is now gone. When I am in Google now I can use it but it is gonna from the widget. I don't think I changed any settings and it still shows the option checked in Google now. Any ideas. Thanks!

Accused Samsung and Verizon fanboy from my Verizon Galaxy S5

Attachments

• 1398012325682.jpg
    1398012325682.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 35

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
As long as the hotword "Ok Google" is enabled, it will still work. Google just spells it out for you in widget for the first few days, after that the words go away, but the function is still there.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Huh I tested it and nothing, will try again when not around family.... They all look at me funny when I talk to my phone ;-)

ssgokou29

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
mines worked for the first few days, now when i'm on my home screen and say, "ok google" nothing happens. I check the settings and it's enabled.

but when i say "ok google" the app does not launch.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
mines worked for the first few days, now when i'm on my home screen and say, "ok google" nothing happens. I check the settings and it's enabled.

but when i say "ok google" the app does not launch.

I thought the same thing until I actually tested it. It has to be on your home screen or the screen currently in use.