- 184 Posts
PayPal and Fingerprint
I have my fingerprint registered with PayPal and it prompts me for my print when I launch the app itself for login. When PayPal is started through another app however (ie Starbucks card reloading, it still requires a password and doesn't have a fingerprint login.
Is this the way it's supposed to work? The paypal fingerprint login only works when using the paypal app itself directly?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-20-2014, 09:47 PM #2
- By pj737 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:41 PM
- By Danger Lampost in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:20 PM
- By tf5_bassist in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:56 AM
- By MasterElwood in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:33 AM
- By cd247 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2014, 03:07 PM