Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default I DID IT!


    God yes! Haven't been so happy in a while! Had s4 active and loved it! Was wondering two things I haven't seen mentioned. How well does group message work and is emoji supported?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default Re: I DID IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by photon4glover View Post
    <<image removed>>
    god yes! Haven't been so happy in a while! Had s4 active and loved it! Was wondering two things i haven't seen mentioned. How well does group message work and is emoji supported?


    Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    Enjoy your new phone.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04-20-2014 at 10:02 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: I DID IT!

    Oh god please delete that. In your quote. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: I DID IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    Enjoy your new phone.
    Can you delete your post? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #5  

    Default Re: I DID IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Photon4glover View Post
    Can you delete your post? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Group messaging and emoji work great. The S5 actually has a ton of emoji on the phone from Samsung now!! Why should he delete his post telling you congrats?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  6. #6  

    Default Re: I DID IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by schwanz583 View Post
    Group messaging and emoji work great. The S5 actually has a ton of emoji on the phone from Samsung now!! Why should he delete his post telling you congrats?

    Posted via Android Central App
    It had some info in it previously that needed to be removed. It's gone now and I changed the post accordingly. Might have posted that before he saw the change.
    Thanked by:

Similar Threads

  1. Is it okay to charge Moto G overnight?
    By Nikhil Ramakrishnan in forum Moto G
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:08 PM
  2. Is it worth rooting my M8?
    By petvas72 in forum HTC One (M8)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 12:09 PM
  3. Anyone try Solo launcher? I prefer it over Nova!
    By kingvanimal in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:43 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:41 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions