Phone won't wake

Eric Ruiz1

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
So I'm loving the phone minus one issue that has been happening the last couple days with no way to duplicate the issue..

Let's say lock my phone and then decide that I want to unlock it again. Well, when I press my home or lock button to wake it nothing happens. The back button and tasks button both light up when I try to wake or shut off when lock again but no response from the screen. Lasts about 30 seconds and this is about the fourth time it happens but I cannot seem yo duplicate. Anyone experience this?

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So I'm loving the phone minus one issue that has been happening the last couple days with no way to duplicate the issue..

Let's say lock my phone and then decide that I want to unlock it again. Well, when I press my home or lock button to wake it nothing happens. The back button and tasks button both light up when I try to wake or shut off when lock again but no response from the screen. Lasts about 30 seconds and this is about the fourth time it happens but I cannot seem yo duplicate. Anyone experience this?

Well, that just seems weird I think I would be better to rush to your nearest dealer for getting replacement. This problem looks much more internal than some software issue best will be getting replacement from the dealer.

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site

Yes this has happened to me a few times as well. I bought mine brand new from an ATT employee on Craigslist so I can't return/exchange it. Hoping a software update fixes it.

rockitdog23

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I've also had this issue happen. I think it's an Android issue (kitkat) because my buddy said the same thing happens on his S4 too. Super annoying!

neversettle2

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me the first night I had mine, but mine wouldn't come back on for the whole night. Had me all panicky . Took it right back the next morning and got it exchanged...................and now this one I got I gotta take back again, can't hear anything unless I have my Bluetooth on or the phone is on speaker #firstgenerationissues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36