- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Searching Contacts from the Messaging App
Just got my S5 last week and starting to pull in my contacts from my old S2. I'm doing it manually so I can weed out the ones I no longer want or need to be changed.
I'm filling out the entire contact with phone, address and email.
Now, when I got into the messaging app to send a text, I will type in the receipient and it will display multiple records (I.e. one contact each for phone and email). I only want the records with phone numbers displayed not a duplicate by way of email.
Is there anyway around this? Am I just missing something here?
- 04-21-2014, 02:47 PM #3
Re: Searching Contacts from the Messaging App
go to contacts settings and select tick box on display contacts with phone numbers
merge your contacts in outlook so same contacts will have both email and number
- By umarey in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:14 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 09:55 PM
- By Amanda Drake in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:36 PM
- By sdsubball23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:41 PM
- By Aredubu in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 10:37 AM