Just ordered mine!
So my Easter present was a shiny new S5 (coming from 5S) and a Gear 2 Neo. Just ordered it this morning because I didn't want to be the reason that people were working if AT&T indeed had people working their sales line on Easter. Getting it tomorrow hopefully! Got a pretty good deal since I'm not upgrade elligible for a while! Can't wait! My wife gets my 5S and we still have an upgrade on the account! Woohoo! How is the camera compared to the 5S? I heard good things! Any advice on what to do first would also be awesome! Not my first Android but I love advice.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 04-21-2014, 11:17 AM #2
- 04-21-2014, 12:19 PM #3
- 04-21-2014, 12:43 PM #4
Re: Just ordered mine!
I just switched to the S5 from the iPhone 5 (been using iPhone's for the last 5 years) and it is night and day. You can do so much customization on the S5, I think the camera is better (more options in the settings, quicker in general)... it's taking me a little bit to get used to how things are laid out on the Android but so far I'm liking it. Also get a Micro SD card, apps add up quick.
- By zachgop in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:56 PM
- By Edge4U in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:44 AM
- By a_hill_unknown in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 10:41 AM
- By Jeric Gorospe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:54 AM
- By zachgop in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2014, 05:48 AM