Just ordered mine!

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So my Easter present was a shiny new S5 (coming from 5S) and a Gear 2 Neo. Just ordered it this morning because I didn't want to be the reason that people were working if AT&T indeed had people working their sales line on Easter. Getting it tomorrow hopefully! Got a pretty good deal since I'm not upgrade elligible for a while! Can't wait! My wife gets my 5S and we still have an upgrade on the account! Woohoo! How is the camera compared to the 5S? I heard good things! Any advice on what to do first would also be awesome! Not my first Android but I love advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! The camera is as good if not better than the 5S camera. As for what to do first, I would download Nova Launcher. Super smooth plus super customizable :)

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I just switched to the S5 from the iPhone 5 (been using iPhone's for the last 5 years) and it is night and day. You can do so much customization on the S5, I think the camera is better (more options in the settings, quicker in general)... it's taking me a little bit to get used to how things are laid out on the Android but so far I'm liking it. Also get a Micro SD card, apps add up quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2