Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jtshurtleff
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just ordered mine!

So my Easter present was a shiny new S5 (coming from 5S) and a Gear 2 Neo. Just ordered it this morning because I didn't want to be the reason that people were working if AT&T indeed had people working their sales line on Easter. Getting it tomorrow hopefully! Got a pretty good deal since I'm not upgrade elligible for a while! Can't wait! My wife gets my 5S and we still have an upgrade on the account! Woohoo! How is the camera compared to the 5S? I heard good things! Any advice on what to do first would also be awesome! Not my first Android but I love advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    neonworm likes this.

Default Re: Just ordered mine!

Congrats! The camera is as good if not better than the 5S camera. As for what to do first, I would download Nova Launcher. Super smooth plus super customizable

Get a case, last thing you want is an injured new toy. BTW, congrats

I just switched to the S5 from the iPhone 5 (been using iPhone's for the last 5 years) and it is night and day. You can do so much customization on the S5, I think the camera is better (more options in the settings, quicker in general)... it's taking me a little bit to get used to how things are laid out on the Android but so far I'm liking it. Also get a Micro SD card, apps add up quick.